|📝||PSC Questions & Answers|
|📋||Malayalam Current Affairs|
|📚||Kerala PSC Syllabus|
|📑||Previous Question Papers|
|📝||Login to Official Website|
Search the Site
- Malayalam Current Affairs May (2022)
- ലോക സാഹിത്യം GK | World Literature Malayalam GK Questions
- Malayalam Current Affairs April (2022)
- Malayalam Current Affairs March (2022)
- Malayalam Current Affairs February (2022)
- Malayalam Current Affairs January (2022)
- ഇന്ത്യൻ സാഹിത്യം GK | Indian Literature Malayalam GK Questions
- ഇന്ത്യൻ ഭരണഘടന GK | Indian Constitution Malayalam Psc GK Questions
- Kerala PSC University Assistant Previous Question Papers PDF
- Kerala PSC Police Constable Previous Question Papers with Answers PDF
- Kerala PSC Fireman Previous Question Papers [PDF]
- Kerala PSC Village Field Assistant Previous Question Papers [PDF]
- Kerala PSC 10th Level Preliminary Exam Previous Question Papers
- Kerala PSC Beat Forest Officer Previous Question Paper [PDF]
- Kerala PSC LGS Previous Question Papers [PDF]
- Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant Previous Question Papers [PDF]
- Kerala PSC 10th Level Preliminary Exam Syllabus 2022
- Kerala PSC 12th Level Preliminary Exam Syllabus Download (PDF)
- Kerala PSC Degree Level Preliminary Exam Syllabus Download (PDF)
- Kerala PSC LDC Syllabus Download (PDF)
- Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Syllabus Download (PDF)
- Kerala PSC LGS Syllabus Download (PDF)
PSC Thulasi | KPSC Thulasi
The Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC Thulasi) is the organisation under the Kerala government that recruits eligible candidates for various posts in various departments and services of the Kerala state government. The KPSC portal was officially launched in 2012 and since then they have been recruiting candidates online. Candidates whose age limit is in between 21 and 50 years can apply for various vacancies through the psc portal. The Kerala PSC Login My Profile is open for the 2021-2022 year and candidates can apply for various posts based on the required qualifications.
All the recruitments for various posts are carried out through the Kerala PSC official website, ie, thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in. Candidates need to log in to the KPSC portal to apply for Kerala PSC vacancies. All candidates who want to pursue a Kerala govt. job needs to do the Kerala PSC one-time registration on the KPSC portal. If you are planning to prepare for the Kerala PSC examination and have no idea about the Login and Registration process of KPSC, then this article is for you. (Kerala PSC Login my Profile)
www Kerala PSC Thulasi Login My Profile, KPSC Thulasi Login my Profile, Kerala PSC Login my Profile, KPSC Login. Kerala Public Service Commission.
Kerala Public Service Commision (www.keralapsc.gov.in)
|Name of Portal||Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Aim||To provide employment opportunities in various departments of the Kerala State Government.|
|Age Limit||21 – 50 years of age|
|Registration Fees||Nil (Free)|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Login/Registration Status||Active Now|
Who is eligible to register on PSC Thulasi?
- Only the citizens of Kerala state are eligible to register.
- Candidates having an age limit of 21 years to 51 years are eligible.
- All the candidates must possess the relevant educational qualification as described by the post they are applying.
Kerala PSC Thulasi One Time Registration
If you are seeking a government job in Kerala state, then the first thing you must do is the Kerala PSC Thulasi One time Registration. In order to apply for the recruitment vacancies released by the Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC Thulasi), you must complete the KPSC registration. This is a simple and the most important step you must do first for Kerala PSC Thulasi Login my Profile.
KPSC Thulasi One Time Registration is a one-time procedure that has to be done initially from the Kerala PSC official portal. That is, after completing the one-time registration, the registered candidates can directly log in to the PSC profile and fill up the applications for various posts. A candidate can only register one account for PSC Thulasi Login. So it is mandatory to recheck all the details you provided are correct. Now let’s see how to do Kerala PSC One-time registration.
Kerala PSC One Time Registration Procedure
1. First of all, visit the Thulasi Kerala PSC official portal. ie, thulasi.psc.gov.in
2. Then click on the ‘New Registration’ link below the login section.
3. Now the New Registration page will be opened. Fill in the required details correctly without any mistakes.
4. Enter a new User ID & Password (Always remember it) and prove you are not a robot by correctly entering the Access Code. Then click on the small box to declare all the information you provided is genuine.
5. Now click on ‘Register’.
6. That’s it! After the registration is complete, you will get a notification on the screen that you have successfully completed the One-time Registration. (Kerala PSC Thulasi Login my Profile)
Login Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile
The KPSC Thulasi Profile Login can be now done easily with smartphones and PC from your home. In order to log into KPSC Login, you can follow the steps given below.
- First of all visit the Kerala PSC official site (KPSC Home), thulasi.psc.gov.in
- In the ‘Registered User Login’ block, enter your User ID and Password.
- Now enter the Access Code without any mistakes.
- Then click on ‘Login’.
- Done! You have successfully completed the PSC Thulasi Profile Login.
PSC Thulasi Login My Profile | Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile Login
After the completion of successful one-time registration, the candidates can check their “Kerala PSC Thulasi Login my profile” any time by logging into the Kerala PSC website. The “Kerala PSC Thulasi Login My Profile” has to be done in order to change, edit or cancel your KPSC Thulasi profile. You can also receive all the latest Kerala PSC recruitment notifications, PSC Hall Ticket, PSC results etc on your PSC Thulasi Profile. Submission of all the latest applications for Kerala government jobs is also done via the KPSC Profile.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login my Profile can be done by the following steps;
- To login to your Kerala PSC Profile, first visit the KPSC official portal, thulasi.psc.gov.in
- Now in the login section, enter your ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’.
- Then enter the case-sensitive ‘access code’ without any mistakes.
- Finally, click on ‘Login’.
- On logging in, a new page with several options will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on ‘PSC Thulasi Profile Login’ to log into your KPSC Profile.
Forgot Kerala PSC Thulasi User ID/Password?
The User ID and Password is the most important thing to remember. We all are humans; in some situations, we forget our Kerala PSC Username and Password. No worries! Now you can recover your Kerala PSC Password and User Id yourself by sending an SMS. Follow the steps below to recover your KPSC User Id and Password.
- To know your PSC User ID, SMS KL USR to 166 / 51969 / 9223166166 from your registered mobile number.
- To reset your PSC Password, SMS KL USR RST USERID DATE_OF_BIRTH to 166 / 51969 / 9223166166 from your registered mobile only.
Eg: to reset the password of user akhiltvm with the date of birth 23/02/1996 the format will be
KL USR RST akhiltvm 23021996. After a successful reset, the new Password will be akhilltvm23021996. Don’t forget to change your password on your first login after resetting.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Examinations
The www.Kerala PSC Thulasi conducts various examinations for various post vacancies in the Kerala State. The KPSC releases Kerala PSC Notification and the candidates with eligible qualifications are allotted for the exams. By 2021, the Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has changed the examination pattern. Nowadays, PSC aspirants need to pass a two-tier exam to become placed in the PSC Rank list. Kerala PSC Thulasi Login my Profile.
That is, a common preliminary exam will be conducted prior to the main exam. A group of exams with the same qualification will be categorized together and a common preliminary exam will be conducted among all the candidates who applied for those vacancies. Based on the results of the preliminary exam cut-offs for each main exam will be selected. The candidates who score marks above the cut-offs are qualified to write the main exam. Kerala PSC Thulasi login my profile page for the departmental test.
FAQ about Kerala PSC
There are still so many doubts in your mind about the Thulasi Kerala PSC my Profile Login. In this section, we have added the frequently asked questions about Kerala PSC Profile Login and their answers. Go through them to clarify your doubts about Kerala PSC Login My Profile.
How can I login to Kerala PSC?
First of all, visit the Kerala PSC official portal (thulasi.psc.gov.in) and enter your ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’ in the ‘Registered User Login’ section. Then enter the case-sensitive ‘Access Code’ without any mistakes and click on ‘Login’.
How do I find my PSC user name?
In case if you forgot your PSC username then you can retrieve it by sending an SMS from your registered PSC mobile number. ie to find your user ID SMS KL USR to 166 / 51969 / 9223166166 from the registered mobile number.
How can I register PSC online in Kerala?
You can do the registration for PSC online in Kerala from the Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) official portal, ie thulasi.psc.gov.in.
What is the official website of Kerala PSC?
The official website of Kerala PSC is www.keralapsc.gov.in and the official Kerala PSC website is thulasi.psc.gov.in
I want to change the OTR Profile details online on the Kerala Thulasi Portal. Can I change the OTR profile on my own?
You can change the OTR Profile on your own. In order to change the OTR Profile details, you must log into Kerala PSC Thulasi Login my Profile page. After logging in select the profile option to make changes to your PSC OTR Profile.
Pscthulasi.co.in is not an official Govt. website. This is an educational & employment news portal launched to provide the latest Kerala PSC Updates, Current Affairs, PSC Questions and Answers and much more.